Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TC is a CD

Luckily Best Buy has a cash back return policy and I was able to purchase a wire to upload my photos from my camera to my computer in the parking lot and then return it 15 minutes later. 
After coasting down the 101 and getting black boogers from LA smog, we made it out of California and are now in Arizona. Our first mission out of LA was to hike down the Grand Canyon and camp out for a few nights. It was something I suggest everyone doing, but at the same time, I would not wish it upon my worst enemy. The 8 mile hike down literally had my legs involuntarily shaking like a jello mold. The first night was humbling. No one to hear you, no one to see you, no one to help you. It made all of us really treasure what was outside of the canyon. Everyone and everything from friends to family, enemies to acquaintance, pets to slurpees all have a new appreciation in my life. 

Be home in a month. 

OL FAITHFUL!

No comments: